- Customer Reviews (0)
Description: BLE's Layperson First Aid/CPR/ AED program reflects the most current consensus on scientific recommendations and follows the curriculum provided by the American Health & Safety Institute. The program content includes the knowledge and skills necessary for participants to safely identify and give appropriate care during a cardiac emergency. It is conducted in a blended learning format (online/classroom). Students watch lectures and take quizzes online at their own pace prior to the 2.5 hour classroom skills session.
- Before Giving Care and Checking an Injured or Ill Person
- Cardiac Emergencies (Adult, Child, and Infant)
- AED (Adult, Child, and Infant)
- Foreign Body Airway Obstruction (Adult, Child, and Infant)
Best Suited For:
- Anyone that has current certification in First Aid (for layperson's)
- Mammoth Resorts Employees (except Ski Patrol and Day Care Personnel)*
- All School District Personnel (except Day Care Personnel)*
- Athletic Trainers
Attention Day Care Personnel: California State has strict rules on first aid/CPR training. If you need a Pediatric First Aid & CPR/AED class approved by the state please contact us to schedule a custom training for your group.
Duration: 2.5 Hours Classroom; Online Portion Varies (completed at students' pace)
Minimum/Maximum # Participants: 5 minimum, 30 maximum
Course Fee: see class price list
Certification: Participants will earn certification in Adult/Pediatric CPR/AED" valid for 2 years.
- First Aid/CPR ATextbook (Digital Copy)
- BLE Curriculum Handouts
Renewing Certification: Complete this course or a Adult/Pediatric First Aid & CPR/AED course.
Challenging Course: Challenge this course by taking the skills and written assessment tests without attending a class and renew your card for another two years. Click on "challenge courses" tab.
Course Schedule: See calendar for upcoming classes.