|Adult/Pediatric CPR/AED Challenge||$45.00|
|Adult/Pediatric First Aid & CPR/AED||$90.00|
|Adult/Pediatric First Aid & CPR/AED Challenge||$65.00|
|Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers Challenge Course||$55.00|
|EMR Challenge Course||$95.00|
|WFR/WEMS Open Recertification Course||$375.00|
|Wilderness First Aid/CPR||$255.00|
|Wilderness First Responder/CPR (5 Day Option)||$725.00|
|Wilderness First Responder/CPR (8 Day)||$750.00|
We understand that life circumstances may require some students to drop out of a class. Our refund policy is as follows:
- 28+ Days Notice: Full Refund minus the cost of course materials shipped/shipping fees plus a $25 transaction fee (for courses >$200)
- 21-27 Days Notice: 75% Refund
- 14-20 Days Notice: 50% Refund
- 7-13 Days Notice: 25% Refund
- < 7 Days Notice: No Refund
Students that wish to cancel also have the option to enroll for a different course date in lieu of a refund.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, students that do not meet the pre-course health screening and/or the daily health screening criteria will be given the option to enroll for a future course or will be issued a full refund. Please refer to our COVID-19 safety plan for health screening criteria.
Beyond Limits Education reserves the right to cancel classes due to insufficient enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances. Enrollees in these classes will be given the option to reschedule or receive a full refund.
Our scholarship program is utilized for two non-profit organizations we work with in the Eastern Sierra. Our instructors donate their time to teach courses for Disabled Sports Eastern Sierra (DSES) and Eastern Sierra Conservation Corps (ESCC). BLE also waives all overhead expenses for these trainings. In addition, BLE offers 1-2 Wilderness First Aid courses in June donating public tuition to ESCC’s training budget with the goal of paying for their members’ training in its entirety. If you would like to help with this effort consider making a donation in the following ways:
- Disabled Sports Eastern Sierra (donate directly)
- Eastern Sierra Conservation Corps (donate directly)
- BLE Scholarship Fund (specify which organization you would like your donation to be applied to)
- Take a Wilderness First Aid course. Your tuition will be donated to ESCC’s training budget.
We are happy to work with those that want to take a course, but have limited funds. Please email us at officeatbeyondlimitsedu.com (replace “at” with @) about our payment plan option.