Brigitte Denton has been immersed in the education field since 2000 in both traditional and outdoor classroom settings. Her innovative style caters to a variety of learning preferences keeping learners engaged. Brigitte specializes in experiential education, K-12 science/math education, outdoor education/leadership, and first aid/CPR & EMS training.
Curriculum projects have included, but are not limited to:
- Ocean Globe Field Research Program (University of California Los Angeles SSWIMS Program, COSEE-West, John Adams Middle School, Santa Monica Science Magnet)
Middle school field research programs developed for grades 6-8.
- Peak Program (PEAK, John Adams Middle School)
Energy consumption evaluation project.
- SDAIE Science Program (John Adams Middle School)
3 year curriculum wheel designed for English Language Learners grades 6-8.
- Project Infinity (Beyond Limits Education)
8 week weekly after school program educating student-athletes in life skills via activities such as team building, goal setting/tracking exercises, visualization exercises, nutrition activities, and more.
- Marine Science Enrichment After School Program (Mammoth Elementary School)
A 6 week weekly after school program designed to bring the ocean to the mountains.
- Marine & Electrical Sciences Enrichment Camp (Santa Monica Science Magnet)
Two weeks of daily marine & electrical science fun filled with hands on activities.
- Leadership Journals (NOLS, Archer School for Girls)
Leadership journals for Archer Arrow Week (grades 7, 9, 11).
- Custom First Aid/CPR & EMS Training Programs (Beyond Limits Education)
Designed custom hands on training programs for various organizations to meet their safety training needs.
- Wilderness Medicine Program (Wilderness Medical Associates)
Curriculum materials for Wilderness Medicine Hybrid courses.
Hands on curriculum activities.
Allow us to help design a curriculum program that suits your needs and train your staff to become engaging educators. Contact us at officeatbeyondlimitsedu.com (replace “at” with @) to schedule a consultation!